About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jasmine AKA Jazzy...I'm a freshmen here @ UNCG and I'm very excited about being here!!! :)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Residential(Blog #2)

The Loewenstein's house was very different from the rest in the neighborhood. The structure of their home symbolizes their creativity and how much they value their home. They created their home this way so that others in the community will feel welcomed to come visit their home/site. Not only did they do this for their own creativity, but also to let the community know that anything is possible in this world. I mean I have never seen a house like this one and it will probably be the first and the last. Before we ate lunch, we observed how the black iron bars ran into the ground to hold the house up. These grayish, black bars symbolize the quality and the history of the household. These bars tell us that as people may come and go in that house, but it will always continue to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment