About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jasmine AKA Jazzy...I'm a freshmen here @ UNCG and I'm very excited about being here!!! :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"College Hill"



As we were walking on the first block of Tate Street, I noticed that most of the houses resembled the last one on our neighborhood survey sheet. These particular houses kind of represent how single/ nuclear family houses are made in this day in time or about 10 years ago. Many also didn't have shutters because shutters was something that was made on houses in the past or about 20-30 years ago.

On the second and third block on Tate from Carr to Market, there were many houses that resembled the first one on our sheet. This kind of shows us how some houses were made in the past because one doesn't see many houses made like this anymore. I also saw a few with the multiple doorways, which is what most of us do see in this day of time due to the fact that they are trying to make more room for multiple residents. There were also less driveways and houses with more foundation plantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment