About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Jasmine AKA Jazzy...I'm a freshmen here @ UNCG and I'm very excited about being here!!! :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Assignment


*The Dining Hall*
Every morning and late afternoon, I come here to fellowship with my friends. Of course this fix is important to me because I love to eat! Let's not forget the hangout stack in the front called the famous fountain.







*Curry Building*
The Curry building is very important to me because my major is education. This turf is where I'm going to learn the skills that I need for my career. This building is also along the main strip, Spring Garden Street.








*Foust Park*

This beautiful epitome is where the graduate walk takes place every year from many years back. The park tends to give one a sense of comfort and peace when stressed. It also allows one to get their work done or to just relax.




*EUC*

Everyone knows that the SOAR event takes place at this beat every summer. I met several people here that over time, became very good friends. They always say that most of your best friends come from college.






*Jackson Library*


The Jackson library is where I go to get my work done. I love the peace that it tends to carry. It is also a historical epitome where there is always someone willing to help you when in need of help.






No comments:

Post a Comment